Daily Wine Tours
The Self Guided Tour 2021 is available for booking!
Our Guided Wine Tours are currently suspended for the 2021 season.
Over 24 years in the cycling and hospitality business in Niagara on the Lake, Zoom Leisure's specialty is creating unique and stimulating bike wine tours. Sip and Savour some Wine or taste our new and exciting Craft brews or sample some Spirits at our new Distillery! Our very popular self guided tours allow you to adventure on your own but sample wines and beer along the way, tastings included!
Self guided tours are limited to 6 people.
Reservations are required for all tours.
Self Guided Tour 2021
Organized Freedom. Our most popular option! A well thought out route so you can experience Niagara in your own way.
Cycle along the beautiful Niagara Parkway Bike path. Enjoy the views, visit some great Niagara areas and sample the wine and beer along the way.
Included in price:
- your bikes - Can be used till dark
- a detailed route with map of suggested stops and area info along the way
- water and everyone's favourite deBakker traveling snacks
- wine,beer & spirit tastings included at Exchange Brewery, Lailey Winery, Bella Terra at Pondview Winery and Limited Distilling
- Advance reserved booking times at all the stops. Made for you, by us.
- ice cream or fresh fruit at one of our favourite markets- Walker's Fruit Market
- Pick up of any purchases made along the way.
- ride anywhere you like and take in the sites, beautiful architecture and historical stops along the way
*** Limit of 6 people per group.
*** All stops are reserved in Advance. You must arrive on time for your tastings. If late you will not be accommodated. Please arrive on time.
*** All purchases that are picked up will be available at the store by 5pm
VERY IMPORTANT- ON THE BOOKING PAGE YOU MUST SELECT YOUR BIKE TYPES OR YOUR TOUR IS NOT CONSIDERED CONFIRMED. If there are no bikes to select is means that we are sold out of bikes for that time period.
More info about Zoom Tours https://zoomleisure.com/tours/tour-info
431 Mississauga St,Niagara on the Lake
Available at 10 am, 11am, 12pm & 1pm
Self Guided Route is 15-20 kms. Bikes can be used till dark
$99 plus HST or $124 with Power Assist Bike