If you are joining one of our daily bike wine or brewery tours or are part of a custom group, whether you want to stop and smell the flowers or enjoy a multi-day fitness workout, our bike-tour specialists can design a day tailored specifically to meet your needs.
What’s Included in a Zoom Tour
- High quality, well maintained bike – choose from hybrid, cruiser, and Power assist. See our bike choices! We fit you to your bike.
- Local knowledgeable guide whi has all the local insights
- Wine and/or beer tastings- minimum of 9 tastings per tour
- Water and everyone's favourite deBakker Snacks!
- Pick-up of any purchases made along the way and returned to tour end point
- Contingency vehicle back up along the way
- Beautiful scenery, good conversation and great wine!
- Gratuities to our guides – this is at your discretion.
Departure Details & Location of Tours
All tours begin and end at our Main Store at 431 Mississauga St, Niagara on the Lake. If you have a custom group tour that would like to begin or end their tour at their hotel, B&B we are happy to accommodate your requests based on availability. Please contact us and we can plan your tour to suit your needs.
We ask that all guests please arrive 20 minutes prior to tour start time so that we can fit you on your bikes, complete paperwork and answer any questions you may have about your tour with us.
If you are running late due to traffic etc. please give us a quick call so we can communicate with the rest of your tour group.
All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
Gratuities not included and are at your discretion.
We ride rain or Shine. Please come prepared for all types of weather.
Can be cancelled anytime up to 7 days before scheduled start of tour. After which the full amount is due. No shows will result in full payment being payable. We ride rain or shine! If you opt not to go on the tour because of weather the total is still payable and you may reschedule for a different date within the next year.
Click here to learn more about our gift certificates.